Reopen the opend windows when Reload on sharing files

Reopen the opend windows when Reload on sharing files

Author
View Quick Profile

Supreme Being
Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi again Yuri,
We work on S-code with shared files on external server.
When a user close S-code or do a change, the popup windows appears asking to reload... and we lost all the already opened windows we where working on.
Is it any way to do something to keep or retrieve S-Code with all opened windows as it was before the reload operation?
Kind regards,
Pierre

Yury Averkiev (s-code)
View Quick Profile

Supreme Being
Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 days ago @ 10:28 PM
Hi Pierre, can you please send a screenshot of the reload prompt? It should have a button that would allow to cancel the reload.

http://www.s-code.com/App_Themes/Default/images/blue_line.gif
Kindest Regards,
SmartCode Solutions Support
soundmanbe
View Quick Profile

Supreme Being
Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)Supreme Being (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I'll do Yuri... when my colleague is on line again to simulate this popup.
Just a little question, if you cancel, don't you lost all the modification the other user did when you close your cession after ?
I don't completely understand why on reload S-Code close all RDP or other VNC current connection...(except if the other user change the computer name or IP you are connected on)
BR
Pierre

Yury Averkiev (s-code)
View Quick Profile

Supreme Being
Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 days ago @ 10:28 PM
Yes, the other user's modifications will be lost. That's why I strongly recommend to use SQL based configuration profiles for shared scenarios. It the only way to ensure that no data will be lost when multiple admins access the same configuration profile.

http://www.s-code.com/App_Themes/Default/images/blue_line.gif
Kindest Regards,
SmartCode Solutions Support