Can the groups be protected from accidental Deletion?

Can the groups be protected from accidental Deletion?

Author
View Quick Profile

Supreme Being
Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)Supreme Being (115 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
For some reason I had a properties window open on top to create a new registered computer but a group of like 50 people in a folder selected BEHIND that window and accidentally hit delete and then my whole customer service department gone... Are you guys serious that you can have a window open on top and not have the good sense to prevent that from happening. Active Directory allows you to prevent accidental deletions;' do you? Now I have to spend like an hour redoing that group so frustrating makes me not even want to bother because I can have a window open on top and it still lets me delete a group. Most programs prevent this and wasn't even and "are you sure" dialogue? Please tell me this is not a fundamental flaw??
Yury Averkiev (s-code)
View Quick Profile

Supreme Being
Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)Supreme Being (193K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 days ago @ 10:28 PM
Hi,
When deleting an object, a user will see delete confirmation prompt. It has "Do not show this message again" check box. Most probably you clicked that checkbox in the past. To re-enable the prompt, please execute the Help \ Reactivate Hidden Dialogs command. 

http://www.s-code.com/App_Themes/Default/images/blue_line.gif
Kindest Regards,
SmartCode Solutions Support