when the ver2.0 will be ready?

when the ver2.0 will be ready?

Author
View Quick Profile

Supreme Being
Supreme Being (97 reputation)Supreme Being (97 reputation)Supreme Being (97 reputation)Supreme Being (97 reputation)Supreme Being (97 reputation)Supreme Being (97 reputation)Supreme Being (97 reputation)Supreme Being (97 reputation)Supreme Being (97 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
hi ,I wan to know when the 2.0 is ready ?

another way ,I develop the activex use delphi , I import the activex and build unit

Run a simply test program like below:

procedure TForm3.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
ipc:= TCSC_ServerXControl.Create(self);
ipc.Start;

//ipc.
end;

when run ,I get a error message" First chance exception at $75549617. Exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 5F7CA5D7 in module 'scvncsrvx.dll'. Read of address 00000334'. Process Project3.exe (1444):

anyone have experience on it ? pls help me ? thanks in advance

eric dai
Yury Averkiev (s-code)
View Quick Profile

Supreme Being
Supreme Being (193.8K reputation)Supreme Being (193.8K reputation)Supreme Being (193.8K reputation)Supreme Being (193.8K reputation)Supreme Being (193.8K reputation)Supreme Being (193.8K reputation)Supreme Being (193.8K reputation)Supreme Being (193.8K reputation)Supreme Being (193.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 days ago @ 6:45 PM
hi ,I wan to know when the 2.0 is ready ?

We've run into a design issue with the v2.0. It has to do with the fact that in the 2.0 VNC server is supposed to run as a service and ability configure it on Vista/Windows7 computers that have UAC enabled.
Next week, I’ll post in this forum describing in details what the problem is. I’ll be seeking comments from ServerX users on what solution to the UAC problem would be the most suitable for them.

another way ,I develop the activex use delphi , I import the activex and build unit

I’m not familiar with Delphi but here is my advice. I'm guessing is that something is missing in the creation code. Here is what you could try to do: add ServerX to the controls toolbox. Drag and drop it to a form. Delphi should generate source code for you that adds ServerX to the form. Use this source code as a sample.

http://www.s-code.com/App_Themes/Default/images/blue_line.gif
Kindest Regards,
SmartCode Solutions Support