Last Active: 7 days ago @ 10:28 PM
- NEW: This build uses less of the CPU time during rendering compared to the previous builds.
- NEW: Added support for Ultra encoding.
- NEW: Added support for ZYWRLE encoding.
- NEW: Added support for Cache encoding.
- NEW: ColorDepth property allows to specify the number of colors used. Currently full colors, 256 colors, 64 colors, and 8 colors palettes are supported. This property deprecates the RestrictPixel property.
- NEW: New events have been added that allow logging of messages sent/received via UltraVNC chat.
- NEW: GetScreenBitmapScaled method has been implemented. In the previous builds this method was returning black&white image.
- FIX: If application creates multiple ViewerX instances that use Tight encoding + JPEG compression may cause random crashes.
- FIX: Screen artifacts in form of horizontal lines may appear when ZlibHex encodings is used.
- FIX: File Transfer window appears instead of the chat window when chat is initiated from the server side.
SmartCode Solutions Support